Friday, March 10, 2017

My Mum Dances for Joy

My Mum is a truly awesome lady. I managed to persuade her to participate in my Dance4Joy2017 initiative! (I'm trying to raise $3,200 (USD) by the end of April for mental health research, treatment and really any programs related to mental health, by having people create videos of themselves dancing and then donating money to a mental health-related organization. For more information go to this website: https://www.facebook.com/Dance4Joy2017/).  I love my family very much and I created Dance4Joy2017 because of their influence. They've always instilled in me the importance of finding something happy in each day and dancing is one of the things that make me feel happiest! It would mean the world to me to know that Dance4Joy2017 helped people even in a small way to associate mental health with something as happy as dancing.  I hope that everyone can find reasons to dance in life!




No comments:

Post a Comment