Wednesday, March 1, 2017

My own version of "If"



If

If I could sing and dance all day
I would just because it's so much fun
And I figure the more joy I feel the more I can spread!
If there was a way I could help everyone feel happy
I'd do whatever I could to make it so that happiness had no end

If I am to keep on writing until I have no more words left
I want my words to matter and I want to write so that
Maybe one day my words will help someone else
If I could thank everyone for all the joy they bring to my life
I figure that's one way to do it!

If there's something I could tell everyone
I'd tell them I hope that if they want something badly enough
Even if the going towards that goal gets tough
And it seems like the end can't be reached
I hope you keep at it and never give up

If it helps to know that someone is rooting for you
Please know that I'm rooting for you even if it's from afar
If there's something good that you want to do
Even if that goal seems too large
I hope you still go after it because I believe people can reach the stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment