Saturday, April 15, 2017

Red Sox Game!

I went to see the Red Sox with my family today which was super fun and the fact that the Red Sox won was really nice. That aside,  I like watching the Red Sox in person because I get to see how the fans are so into the game. For example, when the Red Sox hit a home run, a man sitting in front of us jumped  up and starting dancing and giving everyone around him (including my family) high fives. I just like how baseball can help people feel so happy like that. Plus, I got to be with my family which always makes me feel happy! I hope that everyone has something that makes them so happy that they can't help but express that happiness by sharing it with others. After all, happiness is best when shared!

Me and my mum and sister at the Red Sox game1

Me and my dad at the Red Sox game!


No comments:

Post a Comment