Saturday, May 20, 2017

An awesome day!

I had an awesome day! First, went to Walk for Epilepsy in the morning where I got to see my friends and meet really awesome people and volunteer while listening to awesome music from a great DJ that they had. Plus, they had a lovely lunch prepared and it was nice to sit and eat with people I care about very much. Then in the afternoon I got to watch my dear friend Sofia graduate from her course to be certified to be a Spanish language interpreter! I'm very proud of my friend for workings hard. I'm so pleased that that work has paid off! I'm also very proud of the Epilepsy Foundation of New England! I think we raised a lot of money to fund programs that help people with disabilities live more full and active lives. On the whole, it really was a wonderful day!




No comments:

Post a Comment