Sunday, June 4, 2017

Places in Boston that make me feel happiest!

I feel like people should have places near where they live that make them feel happiest. Since I live just outside of Boston I thought I'd write about the things I like best in Boston.



  • The Boston Public Library-It really is a beautiful building and when I was a student it felt nice to study there. 
  • The Boston Public Garden-It's really pretty and they always seem to have buskers so it's like they always have live music there.
  • The Boston Common-I really enjoy walking around there with friends. Plus they have Shakespeare and movies in the park in the summer which is really nice. 
  • The Museum of Fine Arts-The art is beautiful there and I always feel at peace when I'm there.
  • Fenway Park-I like the atmosphere there. Everyone gets so into the games and that's what makes it more fun for me.
  • The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum-It's really quirky and fun. The lady who it's named after had really interesting rules like the art in the museum can't be labeled so people don't pay so much attention to who painted what and just enjoy the art and that anyone named Isabella can get in for free for life. 
  • Frog Pond-I love ice skating there in winter. 
  • Copley Square-I like the farmer's market that's always there.
  • Newbury Street-I know it's touristy but I like walking down it. 
  • Christian Science Center-I'm not a Christian Scientist but I liked walking down to see the buildings and the reflecting pool there. It's really pretty when the weather is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment