Saturday, June 10, 2017

Somewhere Over the Rainbow I felt free

The singer/actress Judy Garland was born today in 1922. I always liked the way she sang and acted. One of my favorite songs she sang is Somewhere Over the Rainbow. One day my Mum and I were eating dinner and a restaurant and there was this pianist and my Mum persuaded him to play Somewhere Over the Rainbow and because I felt like it, I started singing. It felt so good just to sing and for whatever reason I didn't worry about whether I sounded good or what other people felt about it, it was just nice to be in that moment and sing. I hope everyone has such a moment, maybe not about singing, just a moment where they feel really free. It's a wonderful feeling, worth getting to the end of rainbows for.


No comments:

Post a Comment