Thursday, July 13, 2017

Things I'm happy to have today

I'm taking a sign language course because it's good for me as my hands are weak due to a childhood illness and so they need exercising! Anyway, today we learned how to sign phrases like "I have" "I need" and "I want" as well as explaining how many siblings and other random facts about our families. So this all got me thinking about things I'm happy I have today which include:


  • Lovely friends and family!
  • A comfy bed!
  • A very understanding sign language teacher!
  • A job!
  • Good food to eat!
  • Nice clothes to wear!
  • A voice to sing/talk with
  • Public transportation!
I know that these things may not seem earth shattering to the outside world but to me they're wonderful things to have! If you're reading this I hope you had a very happy Thursday and I wish you an even happier Friday with lots of good things in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment