Friday, August 11, 2017

Happiness is a direction!

"Happiness is a direction, not a place."-Sydney J. Harris
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/sydneyjha105550.html

I was never good at directions. It seems like every time I go out of a room in a large building (particularly a bathroom, I tend to go out of it the wrong way and get all turned around so it takes me a while to get back to wherever I was before. However, if I could give someone a direction, I'd use happiness as a direction. I'd tell people to use happiness as guide to take them somewhere where they feel like their best selves. I know that I feel happiest when I'm going to see my family and because I'm happy going there, it makes arriving home all the sweeter. So here's to happiness and finding the best way using it!


No comments:

Post a Comment