Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Look back and smile

"Look back, and smile on perils past."-Walter Scott
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/w/walterscot125574.html

The novelist and playwright Sir Walter Scott was born today in 1771. When I think of the times in my life where I thought I was facing difficulty, for the most part I do smile because I know now that I got through those difficult things and the good things I have now seem much sweeter as a result. I think that people have a wonderful capacity to get through a great many things and while I can say that there are some things that may leave people scarred, I still think it's awesome that they got through those things. So I celebrate the fact that people do get through things as that's well worth smiling about!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment