Saturday, August 5, 2017

Things I'd take to the moon

The astronaut Neil Armstrong was born today in 1930. For those who don't know he was the first man to walk on the moon (and so of course, he had to plant a flag on it).  Just for fun (and the heck of it,) I got to thinking about what I'd take to the moon.  So here are some things I'd take to the moon if I ever managed to go there of course. (Please note this list is made without regard to the fact that most of these items would probably not survive in space. I made the list out of my imagination, just because I want to and I can!)


  • I'd like to take a message of some sort and plant it by the flag, just something nice like the a series of quotes about happiness just because I think a little bit more happiness in the universe is a good thing.
  • A beautiful picture because art is one of the best things there is.
  • A musical recording (and something to play it on) I realize you can't hear anything in space but I think if there was a way to play music in space, the clip below is worth playing anywhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment