Saturday, September 23, 2017

A soul to light up a room

"What is a soul? It's like electricity - we don't really know what it is, but it's a force that can light a room."-Ray Charles

I like this quote because I believe there's a light in everyone and Ray Charles showed a lot of light to the world through his music. This reminds me of a song he sang called "Light Out of Darkness." Some of the song's lyrics are  something like"love glows like a candle in the window and when it glows it brings light out of darkness giving you a rainbow. Hope shines in the shadows left behind you and in the night it bring light out of darkness and the light will guide you." I like these lyrics because I've seen how love can bring light to dark times in my life. That light has helped me to continue to have hope and to spread love farther because at least for me, love is something that needs to be shared to be truly enjoyed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment