Monday, September 4, 2017

Beach day!

As I had the day off today, my good friends took me to Revere Beach which was super fun because I really do love the beach.  We stopped at an outdoor restaurant and bought fish and chips which reminded me of my family because my mum is British and well, as odd as it may sound, fish and chips always makes me think of the UK and how my family is always with me. There's something nice about watching the sea. I like walking in the sand and feeling the water touch my feet even if it is ruddy cold, there's something peaceful about it.  Plus, the sun was out and the sky was so blue I kind of felt like it was as if the sky and water were as one.  Although I didn't take a picture at the beach today,  the picture below was taken at a similar beach on Prince Edward Island.  I post it hear to give a little piece of beach to everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment