Thursday, September 7, 2017

Even if the going to is round about, one can still get to where they need to be

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. Douglas Adams
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/d/douglasada101558.html

I find that a lot of the time I don't know where I'm going (I have to factor in at least 10 minutes of "getting lost time" into journeys). Despite this I do get to where I need to be in the end. When I feel like things  aren't so great and I don't know what to do next to get out of the difficult  situation, in a strange roundabout way, I do end up finding a way to get through things. My point to all this is, losing one's way (albeit slightly unnerving) isn't such a terrible thing, it makes finding the way to go next more interesting. So get lost!

No comments:

Post a Comment