Sunday, September 24, 2017

Live High and Mighty

I heard this song today called "Live High" and although I initially thought it was a drug reference it turned out to be a rather positive song. It talked about the need to live high and live mighty Usually I think being all high and mighty is not a good thing really but when I think about those separately in the context  of this song, it reminds me of how I've always felt a need to at least try to live to a high moral standard. I decided a long time ago that I want to be someone people can look up to if they want to and in holding myself to what I feel to be a high standard, I find I do feel better about myself. Also I like how the songs says live "mighty" and to me, living mightily means living life to the fullest so maybe, living high and mighty isn't so bad after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment