Thursday, October 5, 2017

One tech gadget from the Bond films I'd want just for fun

The first James Bond film (Dr. No) came out today in 1962 and that tidbit of information got me thinking about all the fun gadgets that James Bond has in his movies and what I think I'd like most to have (if I could have any one of those gadgets) is a wetsuit with a rubber duck on the top which I thought was really funny. On the slightly more practical side, I think I'd like a ski jacket that inflates into a sphere that protects you from injury and proved to be handy in case of an avalanche. I don't think I'll really ever need either of these things even if they did exist, but they're fun to think about. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be a woman of mystery and pick these gadgets up somewhere. (To see these gadgets in action watch the videos below).




No comments:

Post a Comment