Monday, November 6, 2017

Baby Talk

I saw this video of newborn twins who looked as if they were talking to each other and just for fun I thought it would be funny to make up a conversation of what they might actually say to each other if they could really talk about their situation.


Version 1 of potential conversation

Baby1: Oh my goodness there's two of me!
Baby 2: No, there's two of me!
Baby1: And the other one of me talks back!
Baby 2: Oh great, now my shadow is talking to himself!
Baby1: I'm too tired to process all this. I'm done for today.
Baby 2: Me too! Good night little me.
Baby1: Good night other little me.


Version 2:

Baby 1: People have been staring at us all day, we must be famous!
Baby 2:  Whatever "famous"is, it really is exhausting
Baby1: You're right, I'll bet people even stare at us when we sleep.
Baby 2:  Well, when you're cute like we are, it's no wonder people stare.
Baby 1: Oh my gosh, I just yawned and that lady who was looking at me yawned back!
Baby 2: Let me try! (yawns). I just yawned and that man over there yawned too!
Baby 1: Behold the power of the yawn!


Version 3 of potential conversation:

Baby 1:Where are we and why are we here?
Baby 2: I don't know! What do we do?
Baby 1: I don't know, thinking about it makes me tired (yawns)
Baby 2: Well I'm glad I'm here with you as I'd hate to face this big scary place alone.
Baby 1: I'm glad we're together, it makes things feel better.
Baby 2: Agreed!



No comments:

Post a Comment