Sunday, January 7, 2018

As part of my quest for self improvement

"Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail."-Charles Kettering
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/charles_kettering_121333

I admit that for all my writing about how it's ok to fail, failure is still something I fear. So, as part of my quest for self improvement I will work on not being so afraid of it. Looking back, whenever I've felt I failed at something, it turned out more to be a lesson than anything else. In that sense, failure has always been somewhat useful to me as I learned from the experience. One thing that I had the most fun "failing" at is cooking. I have tried to make some things like custard from scratch and it didn't quite work out as I planned. (It came out a bit more soupy than I expected)  I am continuing to work on it though and I figure one day I'll get it right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment