Tuesday, January 2, 2018

The Buddhas in Thailand

When I was in Thailand, in addition to people dancing I was really pleased to be able to see the Reclining Buddha and Emerald Buddha statues. My family and I were able to go and see these statues and the surrounding buildings that were part of the Grand Palace in Bangkok. The buildings there were really beautiful and it was moving to see the Buddhas because I like learning more about different religions. To me, the Buddhas I saw show how faith can inspire people to do and create so many great and beautiful things and that is what I love most about faith. 

This picture shows part of the Reclining Buddha in Bangkok. (The whole statue is huge so  I was unable to get a picture of it all but I liked this smaller Buddha beside the larger Reclining Buddha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment