Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Freedom song

I heard this song today called "Freedom Song" by Jason Mraz and in it the singer describes how he sings when he's happy. I find that ever since I started singing in choirs I no longer mind singing most any place where I feel the urge to sing. If I ever feel down or in need of encouragement singing helps me. It makes me feel like things will be all right somehow. Whether it's singing or something else, if I could wish something for everyone I'd wish everyone would always have something they could do that makes them feel happiest. I think it's a nice freedom to have something that attainable that people can do to help themselves feel happy. I hope that you can find at least one thing to do each day that makes you feel happiest! I wish everyone a very happy Wednesday and a very happy Thursday to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment