Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Discovering what I believe

"The art of writing is the art of discovering what you believe."- Gustave Flaubert
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/gustave_flaubert_119642

Two things I like to do very much are writing and believing in something whether that thing is a higher power or people in general or just myself, it just feels good to me to have faith in many things. I love writing because as this quote says, I do find I learn more about myself and what I believe about the world. Writing was something I somehow knew I could always do. It isn't always easy but it's something I've always believed I could accomplish. So in all these ways, writing is all about belief for me because just as I learn more by writing, it also helps me believe in myself more. So I challenge everyone who reads this to identify at least one thing that helps you believe in yourself more if only because it's nice feeling when you find that one thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment