Monday, March 5, 2018

Keepers

"There are rare people who will show up at the right time, help you through the hard times and stay into your best times....those are the keepers." -Nausicaa Twila

This quote makes me think of the people that have stuck it out with me and have helped me get through so many things. To have really good friends is truly one of the best things to have. I also make every effort to be there for my friends as it's my only way of thanking them and I really can't thank them enough. If I could give something to everyone I'd give everyone 1 good friend.  Someone to be there in times of need and in times of fun. Everything is better with a friend to share experiences with. Wherever you are, I hope that you have at least one friend that will stick it out with you til the end! I found this clip of a father and daughter singing together and it reminded me of how my parents are my best friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment