Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter flowers

I like the fact that the holiday of Easter  (celebrating the resurrection of Jesus) is sometimes associated with flowers. Today in church the pastor had us all put flowers on this big cross in the front of the church and it was really beautiful. I always like flowers because they're pretty and to me they symbolize new life. The church I go to regularly gives flowers on Easter to people who are ill or who have had family members who have died recently. Getting flowers can be the nicest thing sometimes. When I was ill one year around Easter some people from my church brought me flowers which made all the difference to my life.  In lieu of real flowers, here is a picture of a flower to wish a very happy Easter to all who celebrate it!


No comments:

Post a Comment