Sunday, April 22, 2018

Happy Earth Day

Today is Earth Day and this got me thinking about all the things I like best about the world and why I will always think it's worth preserving.

Some of the more nature based things I like best about the earth include:

  • Sunlight-It makes me happy even if it gets too hot for my liking.
  • Flowers/plants/trees-they're some of the best things. 
  • Strawberries-I love them.
  • Peaches-Same sentiment above applies!.
  • Water-I like it because it's- wet!
  • The sea-I always feel more peaceful when I'm by the sea.
  • Rainbows-They make me feel hopeful.
  • Rain-as much as it can be destructive it can also be peaceful at times. 
  • Butterflies-I think they're beautiful.
  • Birds-I like to hear them sing.
  • Dogs-I love dogs!
  • Dolphins-I think they're fun!
  • Penguins-I think they're funny!
  • Spices-they keep food interesting!
  • Clouds-Sometimes I like looking up and thinking about what the shapes look like to me.




Happy Earth Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment