Tuesday, May 1, 2018

A hypothetical conversation about chocolate

Hypothetical conversation between my head and my stomach 
My stomach: I want chocolate!
My head: You just ate dinner.
My stomach: I still want chocolate
My Head: Maggie decided that we'd go on that Mediterranean diet thingy to be healthier.
My stomach: Fine, you can go off and daydream about the Mediterranean and I'll get Maggie to eat chocolate!
My Head: Traitor!
My stomach: Funspunge! I'll bet the people stuck out in the middle of the Mediterranean eat chocolate! Dark chocolate is good for you, didn't you know that?! It's got that vitamin thingy.
My Head: Vitamin E.
My stomach: Yeah! That vitamin thingy!
My head: OHHHH LOOK! A WATER BOTTLE WITH A MINION ON IT!!!!
My stomach: OMG, OMG, OMG!
[Maggie drinks water]
My head: Ha! I win! Plus, in order to eat chocolate we have to go to the store to get it and I'm feeling tired.
My stomach: Just you wait, tomorrow I'll find something I want to eat that even you can't resist!
My head: Never underestimate my willpower!
My stomach: You just keep telling yourself that!
To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment