Saturday, May 19, 2018

Hats!

As Prince Harry married Meghan Markle today, it got me thinking about how much I love it that women in England typically wear hats to weddings (well at least to really fancy weddings anyway.) I've resolved that if I go to a wedding that's big and fancy I'm going to wear a fascinator, just because I can and I want to. I saw one on the internet today that (although it's really crazy expensive) I still really liked it. I just think it would be fun to wear it. Even if I don't end up going to a wedding, sometimes I like wearing fancy things randomly because it motivates me to go and do something special that merits wearing something fancy. When it comes down to it though, really I justI like feeling pretty!

To see a picture of the fascinator I mentioned follow this link (the fascinator I was talking about is the dark green one on the left of this page): https://www.pinterest.com/pin/404549979014517612/?amp_client_id=oxO_nbSpUIF_sS9bQorGzyeClBkzNvr4GygMteBWEzJ-N8YjSSHWrK0ozFt3jvNW&mweb_unauth_id=b6bd27cc363ec3cfdc7e21e6c4eff630.


No comments:

Post a Comment