Tuesday, May 8, 2018

My mum's favorite naturalist

"It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty; the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living."-David Attenborough
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/david_attenborough_214808

As it's almost mother's day I thought I'd share a quote here from my mum's favorite naturalist whose name is David Attenborough. My mum and I really like his voice and I felt this quote from him was really lovely as it expresses awesome the world can be. One of the most beautiful things I've seen in nature is a sunset. I know it might not seem that big a deal but I like how it sprays color across the sky. It shows me how beauty and light can be found in each day despite what darkness may come and that thought makes me feel happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment