Thursday, July 19, 2018

A daring picture

I love history and so when I saw this very short documentary I thought I should share it here. It's about a photo that was taken of a group of men eating lunch on a beam of a skyscraper that they were building. I thought it was really neat how those men dared to go out on that beam so many hundreds of feet above New York City and eat there lunch. Although I don't think I could (or want) to do something like that, it does make me think of how it can be really fun to do some thing daring once in a while. Anyway, one thing that struck me that I learned from the documentary, was that no one ever recorded the names of the men in the pictures shown in the documentary. Although we'll never know exactly who they were, I still celebrate them all here for being so brave and working so hard to construct awesome buildings. What I like best about the pictures shown in the documentary is that all the men in those pictures look so happy and proud of their work.  So, whatever you do in this life, I hope you take great pride in the things that you do. I send best wishes to all who read this.


No comments:

Post a Comment