Sunday, July 15, 2018

Don't let fear stop you...

"But you have to do what you dream of doing even while you're afraid." Arianna Huffington
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/arianna_huffington_391726

I've found that some of the best things I've done were things that I was initially afraid of doing. For example, I used to be very much afraid of being away from my family even though I knew there were more opportunities away from home. I don't know if I actually had very specific dreams of what I'd do in life but I do (and did) dream about doing something that was helpful to other people. Now, although I do really miss being with my family more often, I do feel as though I can help people more people, learn more and grow more because I decided to move to another city. To all who read this: even if something frightens you, if it'll help you do something you really want to do, please don't let fear be a barrier to the goals you hold dear.  I wish you the very best now and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment