Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stronger

April 15th marks the anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings last year. I like the fact that the slogan associated with the day is Boston Strong. I believe experiences, both good and bad, have made me stronger. With something that's difficult I feel like in getting through difficult things I've learned that I can get through them and that I can face whatever it is that may come next. Even if it's harder than what came before. I try hard to think of the good things that have happened, things like the hugs I've received and the love I've been given throughout my life sustain me. I think everyone has so much strength and that it helps people carry on through life and through everything it brings. That's what I love about people-their strength is contagious and I've learned from their example. I feel proud that I have strength in me and I'm proud that I'm part of Boston as Boston is Strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment