Sunday, April 13, 2014

Happy birthday to my mother

It's  my mum's birthday and I thought the world should know about how great she is! Some things to love about my mum:
  • No matter how busy she is, she's never too busy to talk to me on the phone.
  • Her banana bread recipe has never failed to impress people as it's soo good.
  • She's taught me how to face difficult things and laugh at them.
  • She's taught me to always listen to people's speeches, even if I don't agree with them, I can't really state my opinion unless I know where the other person is coming from. 
  • She's taught me that sarcasm may be the lowest form of wit but under the right circumstances it can make situations pretty funny.
  • She has a great sense of style and a knack for picking clothes out that she knows will look pretty good on people. 
  • Even if she may not be feeling well she does her best to make others feel good regardless.
  • She plans really fun vacations and they always promise to be an adventure!
  • She is willing to go above and beyond to learn even more about since, math, communication theories and more to help her kids with homework.
  • She's always put family and her children first before anything else. Maybe it's cliche and maybe people think it's part of the description of being a mother but I think it's admirable!
Most of all I love my mum because she is my mum!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment