Monday, February 23, 2015

Things that make me shout Hallelujah!

George Friedrich Handel was born today in 1685. He's a man famous for writing the Hallelujah chorus which is a piece of music that every time I hear it, I think of people jumping up and down and it kind of makes me laugh. I could go on about all the serious blessings I have but I thought I'd write about the more fun things I'd sing Hallelujah for!

*Dark chocolate- hey it's healthy for you and best of all it's yummy!
*iPods- I realize it's consumeristic and all that but I like being able to carry music with me wherever I go.
*Books! I really like Harry Potter and the Hunger games as well as nonfiction books like Unbroken - the story of Louis Zamparini.
*Dancing and singing (either together or separately) just because dancing and singing is fun!
*Blogs- I love writing this one and reading others. It's given me a way to express myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment