Thursday, December 24, 2015

Things I love about Christmas

Because I love Christmas in general, Here are some things I love best about Christmas with my family.

  • Using Christmas Crackers -they're a bit hard to explain but it's a UK tradition where two people pull open this stick-like object that holds presents. bad jokes on slips of paper, and of course paper hats. We all of course where the paper hats through Christmas dinner. 
  • Singing Christmas carols badly-it's just more fun singing them out of tune for some reason. I think it's funny. 
  • We listen to the Queen's of England's Christmas message-ok, we don't do it every year but it's a nice tradition when we do.
  • Exchanging gifts- as always it's nice to give and receive.
  • What I love most about Christmas is being home. It's lovely to see my family and be there on Christmas with them.
If you celebrate Christmas, I wish you a very happy Christmas Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment