Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Finding Joy

"Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain. Joseph Campbell
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/josephcamp384345.html

I like finding joy in something every day or at the very least something happy. It really does help keep me going especially when things are hard. Today the joyful things for me was I had rehearsal with the a cappella group I'm in and I got to hang out with my friends at work. I find great joy in being with  people I care about and in singing so all in all, today had a good dose of joy in it. I wish that everyone can find joy or happiness in each day. If I could wish one thing for everyone and be guaranteed that that wish would come true, that would be what I'd wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment