Friday, July 25, 2014

Movies outdoors!

I love how in summer they play movies outside. This evening I went with a friend to see the cartoon movie The Incredibles which was playing in a park by her house. It was really fun! I think what made it more fun was that there were a lot of little kids there. I feel like I know that a kids movie is good if kids can sit through it and laugh at it at the right moments. I remember watching another movie called Finding Neverland which is about J.M. Barrie-the man who wrote the play Peter Pan. The movie shows him testing out how good the play is by inviting a group of orphans to see the play for free alongside adults. The children seemed to really enjoy the play which is how Mr. Barrie knew it was a success. That's one thing I like about young kids is that they're so genuine and when they laugh everything seems funnier to me. They remind me to enjoy life more because there are so many things to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment