Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What I can do

I used to think about the things I wish I could do
Like make people well again who are sick
End world hunger and wars too
I was pretty idealistic to say the least
The thing of it is, I still am too

 However I know I can feed people's spirit
With the happiness I can give
And help people feel better through laughter because it's the best medicine there is
I'll also continue to ensure that my space on Earth is always at peace
And filled with all the love that I can put in it

Sometimes the world's problems seem so damn big
But on a basic level I've found there's always something I can do
Sometimes I find some good thing I do that seemed so small at one time
Can make a big difference to someone
And it just feels nice to know I can do something like that

There's so much I can do and so much I want to do
There are gifts I have that I can give and want to keep on giving
I want to do this because I care about people very much
Caring about people empowers me
And with that power, there's no limit to what I can do 

No comments:

Post a Comment