Sunday, September 21, 2014

An awesome barbecue!

I went to a barbecue today at my coworker's house. It was to celebrate a friend's marriage and it was really nice. My coworker and the bride and groom's families made the food and one of the guests played an accordion and there was a homemade wedding cake made by my coworker's children. (The cake was an amazing pink frosted masterpiece with sugar beads all over it! It was the best!)  I think the party was so nice because of the fact that it was a party to celebrate a marriage. The bride and groom both gave short speeches about their love for each other and it really was a lovely event.  I think I liked this wedding barbecue the most because it was low key but filled with a lot of love and great people and FUN! I wish the bride and groom every imaginable happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment