Monday, September 1, 2014

Starting to live hysterically!

So I've started reading this book about doing something to live hysterically every day. Just the image of living hysterically makes me laugh in the best sense.  So the first day of this quest to live hysterically, the book asked people to do things from a list. (You were only asked to do one by the book but who says you can't do more than one? ) Here are some of the options on the list that I found most entertaining. You can see how I've checked a few things off:

  • Do one press up. (which I did do.) 
  • Perform a striptease (in private) (I considered it but ultimately didn't do it.)
  • Triple-tie your shoelaces-(too much bother!)
  • Learn to play "Chopsticks" on the piano (already know how.)
  • Increase your typing speed by 3 words per minute (have resolved to work on it!)
  • Say "yo" instead of "hello" Yo everybody!
  • Try a new sandwich filling (I tried salami and provolone cheese-yes I'm sure many people have eaten that before but it was new to me anyway.
  • Set all your clocks to exactly the right time. (But then I"d be late!)
  • Bookmark a new website (If anyone has a blog they'd like me to read send me the link!)
  • Go on a one minute hunger strike. (I did it-I didn't know really what I was protesting but I guess it's the thought that counts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment