Monday, September 15, 2014

Thank you!

Apparently it's National Thank You Day. I don't know exactly who comes up with these holidays but I figure today is just as good a day as any to thank people. There are a lot of people in my life I want to thank. These include:

  • My family and friends for always standing by me and for always loving me.
  • The teachers, instructors, and professors I've had in school. Without the knowledge I gained with their help, I don't think I'd be where I am today.
  • Doctors for helping me live a full and active life.
  • The inventors of the world- past and present. Life is just so much better because of wonderful things like indoor plumbing, lights, the Internet, central heating / air conditioners, and of course, smartphones!
  • Pastors for teaching me how to believe God as something that's good and that's always looking out for us. 
  • Whoever discovered chocolate-life needs a bit of sweetness in it. 
  • Musical groups/singers like Train, Pharell Williams, American Authors, Chet Baker,  Edward Elgar and others.  They make me feel good!
  • Anyone who reads this blog-if I've made a smidgeon of difference in someone else's life through this blog that means a lot.
So I want to thank all these people for doing what they do and being who they are. My life is better and happier because of them and because of you for reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment