Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The truths I know

I had an interesting conversation with my roommate about belief and things we know to be true. I said that I'm always questioning things. Although I feel strongly that certain things are true, many times there's that little bit of doubt that makes me want to dig a little deeper. That's really why I became a researcher. I always liked looking up stuff. Anyway, here are things I feel fairly certain are true.


  • Life is good. No matter what has happened in my life, it always seems to lead to this conclusion.
  • Laughing is good for the soul.
  • Love is the best thing there is. All we have in this life is each other so I can't help but love people.
  • Music helps heal me when I feel in need.
  • Although it's good to have faith in yourself, having faith in something greater than oneself is both humbling and comforting. I take comfort in the belief that there's always something watching out for us to help when we're in need and be a guide in terms of how to live a great life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment