Thursday, January 17, 2013

Smile and change the world!

As a New Year's resolution I resolved to smile more. I've realized more and more that at times the simplest things can serve to make life seem, well.....better! Case in point: smiling! If a smile is a happy one, it's a universal language that everyone can understand. It's free and it's easy to do! This is not to say that you have to go round smiling all day long of course-unless you are having an awesome day or you're simply naturally constantly in a good mood -which is a pretty awesome way to be. However, I firmly believe in the saying that "when you smile the world smiles with you!" If when I have the urge to be happy and smile and indulge in that urge, I've found it tends to get others smiling and as more people smile it seems to start some wonderful chain reaction and the happiness spreads. Thinking about it in those terms, a smile has the power to change the world around us. That idea in itself, is enough to keep a smile on my face! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment