Sunday, January 5, 2014

Songs To Dance To

If I could,  I'd dance all the time because it's fun and it's always made me feel good to dance. As that's the case, I was thinking about music I like to dance to and thought I'd list some of the songs so that when you feel the urge to dance, you have something fun to dance to as well.  My favorite dance songs include:
  • "Are you Gonna Be My Girl?"- Jet-I can't help dancing like crazy when I listen to it. (Listen Here)
  • "Fell in Love with a Girl"-The White Stripes-I can rock out to it any time. (Listen Here)
  • "Girl Named Tennessee"- NEEDTOBREATHE- A friend had me listen to this song and I've liked it ever since. (Listen Here)
  • "The Middle"-Jimmy Eat World-I like the song's message and it has a nice beat!
  • "Happy"-Pharrell Williams -The song is happy to a fault and because it makes me happy I can't help but dance!
  • "Shout"-Isley Brothers-It's fun! (Listen Here)
  • "Jump, Jive an' Wail"-The Brian Seltzer Orchestra-I like dancing to this because it feels stylish and fun at the same time.(Listen Here)
  • "It Don't Mean a Thing if you Ain't Got that Swing"-as sung by Cleo Laine-Maybe I'm old fashioned but this song still makes me feel like swinging! (Listen Here)
  • "Rockin' Robin"- Bobby Day-It's fun and it makes me feel like a little kid again. (Listen Here)
  • "Twist and Shout"-The Beatles- I like twisting and shouting! (Listen Here-I thought this video was funny too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment