Monday, July 29, 2013

Life is so much better when a little laughing and dancing is involved!

I heard this quote on the Ellen show which I liked a lot: "It's important to laugh at yourself and it's very important to dance " I have done a lot of laughing and dancing (both together and separately) many times in my life. One of my favorite instances of this was once I was listening to "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet and I just couldn't help myself, I just started rocking out to the music and dancing. As I did this I realized I'd forgotten to close my window shades in my room but then again I also realized I didn't really care, if people wanted to stand and watch and laugh, so much the better. In any case, I felt really good when I finished.  I think laughing is one of the best of things and it is even contagious. So even if you don't dance at all, I hope your day is full of a lot of laughter even if it is laughing at yourself in the best sense. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment