Wednesday, July 31, 2013

To me no one is ever less than...

I heard this song today called " Fuckin' Perfect" covered by Boyce Avenue and I really liked it because of it's message. I like how it asks, no, almost begs people to never let anyone make them feel like they're not good enough.  Usually I don't like the idea of perfection so much, mostly because I figure that things wouldn't be as fun if everyone was perfect since there wouldn't be as many things to work towards or to learn. However, in the case of this song, it felt  right to include the idea of reaching perfection since it also talks about struggles people go through in their attempts to feel truly accepted. It spoke to me because at least to me everyone is of great worth. No one should ever feel "less than." If you're reading this and for whatever reason you're feeling like you're inadequate, please know that whatever it is you're struggling with, I am rooting for you through this blog! I keep posting on this blog because the idea that the things I write here might help people to feel good inside, matters to me very much. To me everyone is of great worth and deserving of a lot of happiness! I wish you all the very best now and always. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment