Saturday, October 12, 2019

Greetings from Halifax!

I’m currently visiting my cousin and her family in Halifax, Nova Scotia for Canada’s Thanksgiving weekend. Today was really fun as I went with my cousin and her soon to see the Citadel which is a large fort/military museum in Halifax. It was really interesting to learn about the fort and what soldiers’ lives were like there and also about Canadian military history in general. After seeing the Citadel my cousin and I went to see the Downton Abbey movie which, if you’re into British history or the TV show Downton Abbey, I highly recommend seeing the movie! To round out a really nice day, my cousin, her husband and 2 sons and I went out for a lovely dinner at a nice French bistro in downtown Halifax. All in all it was a very nice day and I’m happy I was able to share it with members of my family. To all who read this, I send you best wishes and much love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment