Friday, January 24, 2020

Tightrope or feather bed?

"Life is always a tightrope or a feather bed. Give me the tightrope."-Edith Wharton 

Don't get me wrong, I love me some feather beds but there is something to be said about living on the more adventurous side of things. I'm working on challenging myself in different ways. For example, tomorrow I'm singing a solo as part of a concert the chorus I'm part of (Polymnia Choral Society based in Melrose, MA). Singing a solo in a concert isn't something I've done before and I'm glad I have the opportunity to do it. I hope that if you're reading this, that you choose to do things that you know will challenge you and help you grow. I send you best wishes now and always. 

PS: Now here's my shameless plug. If you'd like to come to the concert tomorrow-1/25/20 and help raise funds for the Polymnia Choral Society the concert will be at Temple Beth Shalom-21 East Foster Street Melrose, MA) Tickets can be bought here:  https://polymnia.org/tickets/.

No comments:

Post a Comment