Sunday, March 29, 2020

Great love

"Where there is great love, there are always wishes."-Willa Cather 

If I'm committed to anything, I'm committed to spreading great love. I believe the quote above holds true because the love I feel for people in general makes me wish many things for people. Even if I'll never meet all the people I want to spread love to, I still wish the following things for anyone who reads this.
  • I wish that people can always find the good things in each day so that they can feel that those good things might outnumber whatever difficulties they might face.
  • I wish that people can always feel much loved. I know I may never meet people who read this but I still send my love to all of you in the hope that it brings you some comfort in a time you might be in need of it.   
  • I wish that you have a chance to laugh and/or smile each day (even if the things that make you laugh or smile seem very small), those are things that make days infinitely better. 
  • I wish that at some point in your life that you are able to tell all the people that you love, simply that you love them. I can't help feeling that people don't always make it known how much they care about each other and that thought makes me feel rather sad at times. To me, love is something that is best shared and so wherever you are, if you love people I hope that you find ways to ensure the people you love know that you love them.
  • I wish you every happiness now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment