Tuesday, April 14, 2020

7 things to make life better

I saw this post on Facebook and I thought I'd share it here because it made me feel happy

1-Wake up every morning and say "this is going to be the best day of my life" and it will be.
2-The moment you realize that you are responsible for every aspect of your life is when you're completely free.
3-You don't have to be in a relationship to be happy. You just have to understand yourself.
4-To love ourselves, simply be ourselves.
5-Life is in constant flux. Savor the moments we enjoy and know that those we don't will pass.
6-The self is always changing. What matters is how we create the self we wish to be every moment.
7-We only have so much time. It's ok-and crucial-to cut things that are unnecessary.

I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment