Sunday, September 20, 2020

Impediments become great good fortune

 "So often in life, things that you regard as an impediment turn out to be great, good fortune."-Ruth Bader Ginsburg

I really like this quote from Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and I thought I'd write about it here to honor her memory. I've found that things that I've felt were obstacles were things that ultimately helped me grow.  More often than not, those obstacles did lead to good fortune eventually. I think when things happen that are good, I think I appreciate the good things that happen more because of getting through the things I thought were obstacles. Anyway, wherever you are reading this, if you're going through something difficult know that I am thinking of you, wishing you well, and sending you much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment