Saturday, August 21, 2021

Have patience

 "Have patience with all things, But first of all with yourself."-St. Francis de Sales


One thing I hope for everyone is that they have patience for themselves as well as for others. It's a comfort to know that no one is perfect and everyone struggles even if it doesn't seem like it on the outside. I know that I can get impatient and frustrated when I have a harder time doing something. However, when that thing is accomplished I find I feel better knowing that I worked hard and got it done. I hope that wherever you are reading this that you are able to be patient with yourself and if there's something good you want to do, I hope you do it regardless of how difficult it mght be. I  send you best wishes and much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment