Sunday, October 10, 2021

The power of music

 I saw this piece about Tony Bennett and how he performed at Radio City Music Hall recently. It was so cool to see it because even though he's had Alzheimer's for a while he still sang a whole concert and sounded great and he just looked so happy singing at the event. That news story showed me how important music is and how happy it can make people and that's why I love singing so much. I hope I can grow old and wrinkly and sing like Tony Bennett and/or Cleo Laine and make people laugh like Betty White Most of all, I want to always be singing and have lots of music around me. Wherever you are reading this, I hope you have a lot of music, love and happiness around you. I send everyone best wishes and much love now and always.




No comments:

Post a Comment